2013 Five Star Professionals - Real Estate, Mortgage, Insurance
Five Star Professional partnered with Hampton Roads Magazine to identify real estate, mortgage and insurance professionals in the Hampton Roads
Five Star Professional partnered with Hampton Roads Magazine to identify real estate, mortgage and insurance professionals in the Hampton Roads area who deliver outstanding service and client satisfaction. The Five Star Professional research team contacted thousands of recent homebuyers, as well as other consumers. Clients may also submit evaluations online. Phone, mail and online respondents rated their service professional on criteria such as overall satisfaction and whether they would recommend the provider to a friend. The research methodology allows no more than 7 percent of professionals in each category to receive the award. This year’s winners are listed and profiled in the following pages (see each award winner’s listing for more details).
Professionals who satisfied each of the following objective criteria were named a 2013 Hampton Roads Five Star Real Estate Agent, Five Star Mortgage Professional or Five Star Home/Auto Insurance Professional:
1. Received a qualifying client satisfaction rating.
2. Satisfied the applicable state licensing requirements.
3. Actively employed as a licensed professional for a minimum of three years.
4. Favorable regulatory and complaint history review.
5. Satisfied minimum client volume or production on a one-year and three-year basis (number and volume of transactions or number of client households served).
Furthermore, you can specifically
search for a wealth manager
in the Hampton Roads region who
meets your needs using
Five Star Professional's Advanced