Giving Back Awards Voting
Coastal Virginia Magazine is pleased to present the third annual Giving Back Awards, sponsored by Old Point National Bank, honoring Coastal Virginia's outstanding non-profit organizations.
The "Giving Back Awards" aims to recognize the often unrecognized groups living among us who address the many needs of the community. The winners-as determined by reader votes-will be revealed at a special awards reception and profiled in our November/December 2014 issue.
Please mark your calendar for the following dates to ensure that your non-profit of choice makes it to the final round:
August 13 (8:00 AM) - August 19 (3:00 PM) - First voting round - 50 non-profits advance to the next voting round.
August 20 (8:00 AM) - August 26 (3:00 PM) - Second voting round - 25 non-profits move onto the semi-final round.
August 27 (8:00 AM) - September 2 (3:00 PM) - Final voting round - 15 non-profits will be anounced at the awards reception and online.
One vote per e-mail address per voting period please, but do encourage your volunteers, friends and family to vote to show support for their favorite Coastal Virginia non-profits.
Any questions or concerns? Contact Web Marketing and Promotions Manager, My Nguyen - email@example.com.
View our profiles on last year's winners here.
If you experience issues with the form below, please access it and submit your vote here.
The 2014 Giving Back Awards Top 25 are:
- Animal Resources of Tidewater
- Beyond Boobs! Young Breast Cancer Survivors
- Blankets for the Homeless
- Catholic Charities of Eastern Virginia
- Center for Child and Family Services
- EQUI-VETS Service Program
- Foodbank of Southeastern Virginia and the Eastern Shore
- ForKids Inc.
- Goodwill Industries
- Honor Flight Historic Triangle Virginia
- Hope for Life Rescue, Inc
- Hospice House and Support Care of Williamsburg
- International Order of Rainbow for Girls, Hampton Assembly #2
- Jewish Family Service of Tidewater
- Judeo-Christian Outreach Center
- Junior League of Hampton Roads
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- LINK of Hampton Roads, Inc.
- Samaritan House
- Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc., Norfolk Alumnae Chapter
- The Center for Sexual Assault Survivors
- Virginia Arts Festival
- Virginia Peninsula Foodbank
- Virginia Supportive Housing
- Virginia Voices International