Giving Back Awards Voting 2014
Coastal Virginia Magazine is pleased to present the third annual Giving Back Awards, sponsored by Old Point National Bank, honoring Coastal Virginia's outstanding non-profit organizations.
The "Giving Back Awards" aims to recognize the often unrecognized groups living among us who address the many needs of the community. The winners-as determined by reader votes-will be revealed at a special awards reception and profiled in our November/December 2014 issue.
Please mark your calendar for the following dates to ensure that your non-profit of choice makes it to the final round:
August 13 (8:00 AM) - August 19 (3:00 PM) - First voting round - 50 non-profits advance to the next voting round.
August 20 (8:00 AM) - August 26 (3:00 PM) - Second voting round - 25 non-profits move onto the semi-final round.
August 27 (8:00 AM) - September 2 (3:00 PM) - Final voting round - 15 non-profits will be anounced at the awards reception and online.
VOTING HAS ENDED. BELOW ARE THE TOP 15!
Any questions or concerns? Contact Web Marketing and Promotions Manager, Kearsten Walden at Kearsten@vgnet.com.
View our profiles on last year's winners here.awe
The 2014 Giving Back Awards Top 15 are:
- Beyond Boobs! Young Breast Cancer Survivors
- Blankets for the Homeless
- Center for Child and Family Services
- Foodbank of Southeastern Virginia and the Eastern Shore
- ForKids Inc.
- Goodwill Industries
- Honor Flight Historic Triangle Virginia
- Hope for Life Rescue, Inc
- Hospice House and Support Care of Williamsburg
- International Order of Rainbow for Girls, Hampton Assembly #2
- Jewish Family Service of Tidewater
- Junior League of Hampton Roads
- Samaritan House
- Virginia Peninsula Foodbank
- Virginia Voices International