CoVa Cocktail Contest 2017
We Are looking for Bartenders from local Restaurants to create original Cocktails Using Cointreau, the French liqueur famous for it's complex and balanced flavors, Cointreau is made fom a unique blend of sweet and bitter orange peels. Enter your tasty sips into the "CoVa Cocktail Contest! Ten Finalists will be awarded at a ceremony showing off their creations on May 7, 2017 at The Main in Norfolk.
Guidelines for Entering -
* All Applicants must currently be working at a Hampton Roads Restaurant or Bar.
* All submissions must have Cointreau as the main ingredient.
* A picture of the bottle and your cocktail must be submitted with ingredients and any instructions.
* Submissions MUST be received by April 27, 2017.
* Once all submissions have been recieved a member of out street tasting team will contact you to schedule a day and time to taste your cocktail.
* Top 10 finalists will move on to the final round at Grain in The Main Hotel on May 7, 2017.
Chanel Decker - The Cavalier Golf and Yacht Club
Pierce Hall - Saint Germain
Whitney Sacdalan - Harper's Table
Matthew Labarge - The Public House
Nicole Berman - Sage Kitchen
Christine Gregory - Baron's Pub
Priscilla Gergoire - Chow Restaurant and Bar
Hunter Heri - Saint Germain
Katie Keane - FIN
Rachael Blake - Ultra Craft Cocktails
Dan Moran - 1608 Crafthouse
Robert Morton - Belmont House Of Smoke
Fill out the Submission form below to Enter.
Check out highlights from the 2016 COVa Cocktail Party!