4th Annual Fall Bridal Showcase this Sunday
We’re gearing up for the 4th Annual Fall Bridal Showcase this Sunday, and the door prizes keep rolling in! I can’t give away details just yet, but I will tell you that the prize values range from $50 all the way up to $1,000, along with an exclusive door prize that is only eligible to brides who have pre-registered. Be sure to pre-register by this Friday, September 9 by 4 p.m. to be automatically entered to win! I’m looking forward to seeing all you beautiful brides there so let me know if you have any questions before Sunday.
In order to maximize your bridal show experience, here’s a list of Dos and Don’ts to get you prepared for the 4th Annual Fall Bridal Showcase!
- Eat a full meal before the show to maintain energy, but remember to save room for delicious samples. The Wyndham is preparing an awesome food demonstration that we can’t wait to see—and taste!
- Wear comfortable shoes so that you won’t get tired while walking and talking to the
vendors. Save those cute heels for your bachelorette party!
- Bring business cards and/or address labels with your info to make it faster and easier to exchange information with vendors.
- Gather some photos of dresses, cakes, floral arrangements and anything wedding-related that inspires you. The vendors will work with you in achieving the looks you want.
- Be afraid to ask questions. The vendors are there to help and answer any questions you may have, no matter how silly they may seem to you.
- Get overwhelmed. There will be lots of information to take in and plenty of time to visit each table. We suggest bringing your MOH, MOB and hubby-to-be! They can help you gather information and discuss different options throughout the day and after the show.
- Assume something is out of your budget before talking with the representative of that company. Many vendors will be offering exclusive specials to brides attending the showcase, so prices that may have been a little out of your range may now be affordable. Yet another perk for attending the showcase!
- Leave early. Brides must be present to win the door prizes, and—trust us—you’re going to want to stay for these.