Best Of Party
Coastal Virginia Magazine's
2017 Best Of Party
Lights! Camera! Party! Join us on the red carpet Thursday, July 27 for a vintage Hollywood-inspired evening of dancing, delicious food and fun while celebrating the stars of the 2017 Coastal Virginia Magazine Best Of Readers’ Choice Awards. Sample decadent dishes from Best Of Restaurant winners, and dance to live music provided by the high energy, versatile and “cooler-than-average” Bachelor Boys Band. Best of all, a portion of ticket sales will benefit the inspiring work of the Alzheimer’s Association of Southeastern Virginia.
When: Thursday, July 27, 2017, 6:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Where: Half Moone Cruise and Celebration Center, Downtown Norfolk
Tickets include food samples from participating restaurants, live entertainment and party activities. Cash Bar available.
A really great band MAKES a spectacular party. Bachelor Boys believe that every great party deserves truly spectacular LIVE music! The Bachelor Boys are a premium 3-14 piece band specializing in high-energy music for festivals, weddings, corporate events and private functions. We pride ourselves on having a "cooler-than-average" song list that is never cheesy, and focuses squarely on filling your dance floor. With the Bachelor Boys you'll get the best musicians in the country, playing your favorite music.
THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS
PARTICIPATING AWARD WINNING RESTAURANTS
This line up is subject to change.
A portion of the proceeds from this event will benefit the Alzheimer’s Association Southeastern Virginia Chapter.
Alzheimer’s Association® Mission: To eliminate Alzheimer’s disease through the advancement of research, to provide and enhance care and support for all affected, and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health.
Alzheimer’s Association® Mission: A world without Alzheimer’s.
More About Our Beneficiary:
- The Alzheimer’s Association is the world’s leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer’s care, support and research.
- Alzheimer’s disease affects 5 million people nationwide; 130,000 of which reside in Virginia.
- Women are at the epicenter of the Alzheimer’s crisis. Nearly two-thirds of those with Alzheimer’s disease – 3.2 million – are women.
- Women in their 60s are about twice as likely to develop Alzheimer’s disease over the rest of their lives as they are to develop breast cancer.
- Alzheimer’s disease is the nation’s sixth leading cause of death and the only cause of death among the top 10 in the United States without a way to prevent, cure or even slow its progression.
- The Alzheimer’s Association Southeastern Virginia Chapter provides local support programs for families dealing with Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias.
For more information, visit www.alz.org/seva or call 800.272.3900.
What To Wear: We’re going back in time to the Golden Age of Hollywood. Feel free to dress the part! (not required)
For example - Ladies Knee-length, A-line skirts or dresses, gloves, hats.
For Example - Gents Zoot suits, pants/vest, suspenders, fedoras, wingtips
Enjoy a video showing how fun AND Delicious The Best of Party can be!