Best Of Party
Aloha! Heleʻiaʻoe i kahi Luau! Translation- Hello! You're invited to a Luau!
When: Thursday, July 26, 2018, 6:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Where: Decker Half Moone Center, Downtown Norfolk
Come dressed in your best Luau Gear!
Not sure what to wear? Here are some ideas!
TICKETS AVAILABLE NOW!
PARTICIPATING AWARD WINNING RESTAURANTS
A portion of the proceeds from this event will benefit the Alzheimer’s Association Southeastern Virginia Chapter.
Alzheimer’s Association® Mission: To eliminate Alzheimer’s disease through the advancement of research, to provide and enhance care and support for all affected, and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health.
Alzheimer’s Association® Mission: A world without Alzheimer’s.
More About Our Beneficiary:
- The Alzheimer’s Association is the world’s leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer’s care, support and research.
- Alzheimer’s disease affects 5 million people nationwide; 130,000 of which reside in Virginia.
- Women are at the epicenter of the Alzheimer’s crisis. Nearly two-thirds of those with Alzheimer’s disease – 3.2 million – are women.
- Women in their 60s are about twice as likely to develop Alzheimer’s disease over the rest of their lives as they are to develop breast cancer.
- Alzheimer’s disease is the nation’s sixth leading cause of death and the only cause of death among the top 10 in the United States without a way to prevent, cure or even slow its progression.
- The Alzheimer’s Association Southeastern Virginia Chapter provides local support programs for families dealing with Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias.
For more information, visit www.alz.org/seva or call 800.272.3900.
THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS
Enjoy a video showing how fun AND Delicious The Best of Party can be!